Monday, December 13, 2010

December 13, 2010 It Has begun

December 13, 2010
I just started redoing the art work that will be represented in my up coming junior review. This first day I started tweaking my architect poster; a lot of work was needed on the typography of the project. The piece needed order; the placing of the type was all off. Also there was color seeping into the cavities of the letters that need to ether taken away or to add design to the letter. The tweaking done to the piece pulled it together nicely. I haven’t decided whether to add a 3d effect or just keep it as is

No comments:

Post a Comment